This DIY mechanical windup puzzle kit is sure to keep you busy as you put the pieces together to create a pendulum clock. This mini pendulum clock is driven by clockwork and will last a few hours. After the assembly, turn the hand-crank wind-up, admire your work, and watch the time go by. If you or your child is interested in engineering, you’ll love this astonishing clock puzzle that helps promote reasoning, logic, imagination, and other key factors that affect the mind. With 169 pieces of high-quality non-toxic plywood puzzle pieces with a smooth finish and no jagged edges safe for children, this train stands at an astounding 9.21 x 4.6 x 13.62 inches after assembly. Purchase this as a great interactive bonding activity or as a gift for all. Recommended for ages 14 and up.
- All necessary tools and glue (laser cut wood sheets, wax, key, spring, and more) included.
- Made from natural, safe, non-toxic, eco-friendly laser cut wood.
- Engages your brain and hands to improve cognitive, motor, and STEM skills. Perfect activity for family and friends or serves as a great gift for all.
- 169 pieces, assembled size: 9.21 x 4.6 x 13.62 in
- Great for ages 14 up and serves as an excellent gift.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.