Bring home some summertime nostalgia, where the Golden sunset and dreamy amusement park paint a beautiful picture together, with the DIY 3D Music Box Puzzle Sunset Carnie 174pcs. This magical puzzle operates on a Type-C interface, with easy control switching lights on and off, so no batteries are required! Once built, turn the left button on the TV to control the lights; turn the right button to play the music. Listen to the beautiful music box tune of Anna Magdalena, Op.10, No.2 in G-Major, while you watch the Ferris wheel slowly rising and the circus animals perform! Inspired by retro screen & carnival park, this music box brings you back to those fairground days!
- The back of the music box is embedded with a Type-C interface, easy control switching lights on and off, environmental-friendly & power saving. No batteries required!
- Turn the left button on the TV to control the lights; turn the right button to play the music. Music box tune: Anna Magdalena, Op.10, No.2 in G-Major
- Made from natural, safe, non-toxic, all natural dyes, and eco-friendly laser cut wood. Comes with step-by-step instructions for easy assembly and all necessary pieces included!
- Assembled size: 9" x 12" x 2.5" (L x W x H)
- Estimated 3 hours assembly time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.