This DIY air vehicle puzzle kit is sure to keep you busy as you put the pieces together to create this mechanical wind-up Air Vehicle. After the assembly, turn the hand-crank wind-up, admire your work, and watch the Air Vehicle go. You can even see through the wooden skeleton and watch how the mechanism inside works. If you or your child is interested in engineering, you’ll love this astonishing hands-on wooden airship puzzle that helps promote reasoning, logic, imagination, and other key factors that affect the mind. With 229 pieces of high-quality non-toxic plywood puzzle pieces with a smooth finish and no jagged edges safe for children, this air vehicle stands at an astounding 11.8 in x 8.46 in x 9.84 inches after assembly. Purchase this as a great interactive bonding activity or as a gift for all. Recommended for ages 14 and up.
- All necessary tools (laserr-cut wood sheets, spring, key, spring accessory, shaft sleeve, wax, and steel shaft) included.
- Made from natural, safe, non-toxic, eco-friendly laser cut wood.
- Engages your brain and hands to improve cognitive, motor, and STEM skills. Perfect activity for family and friends or serves as a great gift for all.
- 229 pieces, assembled size: 11.8 in x 8.46 in x 9.84 in
- Great for ages 14 up and serves as an excellent gift.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.